FAQ for iDC3TM
- 1. How do I place an order at iDC3TM?
Once you have logged in to iDC3TM, you can place your order using order box on the right hand side of program interface.
- 2. What will happen after I place an order?
Once you have placed an order, iDC3TM will prompt you with a summary of your order, including the Stock Symbol, Order Type, Quantity, Price, Commission, other transaction fees and Total Amount. After you click on the "SUBMIT" button, the order will send to SEHK automatically.
- 3. Can I cancel an order?
Yes, as long as the order hasn't been executed. When you place a request to cancel an order, it is important to know that the request cannot be guaranteed. The order may have already been executed or partially filled by the time the request reaches the market. If the order has been partially filled, then what is remaining of the order can be cancelled.
- 4. Can I change an order?
Yes, however you must follow the procedure on how to change an order. Again, it is important to know that the request cannot be guaranteed. The order may have already been executed or partially filled by the time the request reaches the market. If the order has been partially filled, then what is remaining of the order can be changed. Order information will be updated automatically in order book.
- 5. What types of account information can I view at iDC3TM?
Under the 'Portfolio' section, you can view your investment holdings and total value. Under the ‘Account Information’ section, you can view your trading limit, cash balance. Click on the Order history, you can view your transaction history and the order execution status.
- 6. What browser do I need?
You must use either Netscape or the Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers (versions 5.5 or higher) as a minimum. Please note that dynamic screens being introduced in the future may require higher versions of these browsers.
- 7. What are the technical requirements for using iDC3TM?
Yes, It requires download .net Framework and install.
- 8. How are my orders processed under the BSS-AMS/3 system?
Currently we are fully AMS/3 enabled and this together with the real time straight through processing allows investors to experience fully automated trading. Orders placed through our online trading system, iDC3TM, are routed via the Open Gateway / Broker Supplied Systems (BSS) to the Exchange where they are automatically matched and an electronic confirmation is returned to you.
- 9. What security mechanisms are iDC3TM offering to protect my sensitive data?
When you open an account, you are given a personalized Log On ID and Log On password that must be entered each time you log on to the secure site. This ensures no one can trade on your account without your authority. You can change your passwords as frequently as you like. By using either Netscape or the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser (version 5.5 or higher), our security system also protects your communications through user authentication and data encryption. Our web site is 128-bit encryption enabled, the highest level of security available. The database capturing the information is held behind a firewall.
FAQ for Wintech
- A.1 What is wintechglobal.com?
Wintechglobal.com is the online securities trading service provided by Wintech Securities Limited. Wintechglobal.com provides online trading facilities for securities listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (thru AMS3). It also provides financial information, such as market quotes, financial news and analysis.
- A.2 What is Wintech Securities Limited?
Wintech Securities Limited principally engages in providing stock brokerage, custody/nominee services and market analysis for individual and corporate clients.
- A.3 Why provides online trading services?
The available of the AMS3 dealing system from the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the recognition of the information technology techniques, the provision of self-directed investors with tools and services will enable our clients to take greater advantage and control of their investments.
- A.4 Why should I trade online?
Online investors can place orders and check their account portfolios, including cash and stock balances through our web site. They can access the site from anywhere around the world, anytime, to capitalize on breaking news.
- A.5 Do you provide real time quote service?
Yes, we provide real-time quote services for all stocks and warrants traded on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. Subscription is optional and a fee is charged monthly.
- A.6 What kind of content and features are included in your real-time quote services?
Our real-time quote services include the following updated financial news and stock market quotes:
· Real-time streaming HK stock data with full bid/ask summary and broker queue
· Real-time HK futures & options data
· Hang Seng & AOI Indices and sub indices
· Broker number & name display
· Real-time SEHK news
· Stockwatch list
· 24 types of top 20 ranking lists
- A.7 Why should I choose wintechglobal.com?
Wintechglobal.com provides the following services in satisfying our client's need:
· Simple and easy
· Real time quotation
· Market information updates
· Equity research and analysis
- A.8 What kind of products can be traded through SCtrade.com?
At present, all stocks and warrants listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.